Integrative Health is building a therapeutic relationship between Client and Integrative Health Practitioner (IHP). This relationship will consist of a cohesive collaboration between client and IHP to help the client reach a more healthier state of living by minimizing the chance of illness and finding the root cause of current symptoms. This is achieved naturally by considering the health of the client as a whole through the process of the following;
1. Helping the client establish a cleaner Diet,
2.. Educating the client on how to be more Active,
3. Identifying the client's cause of Stress and assisting by providing Techniques for Managing Stress,
4. Going over the importance and options of healthy and safe Detoxing and the benefits. .
5. Encouraging the client to reset their body by helping them establish better Sleep patterns.
7. Assisting the client with learning how to Balance Emotions by operating on a more positive frequency .
8 Lastly, how to maintain positive results and healthy use of Herbal Supplements
FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE LAB TESTING AND SYMPTOM MANAGEMENT
For those clients that want in-depth answers on why they may be experiencing troubling symptoms functional medicine lab testing may be a life changer! Your Level 2 Integrative Health Practitioner will be able to discuss with you options on the below labs to come up with your individual and customized healing plan
1. Food sensitivity Testing- for those who may be experiencing symptoms such as frequent headaches, skin problems, and mood swings to name a few.
2. Parasite and Bacteria stool testing- for those are experiencing chronic disease and or digestive issues
3.Organic Acids Test- for those with issues with bloating, gas, fatigue, mood or neurological disorders
4. Omega 3 Testing- for those with inflammation and cardiovascular health concerns
5. Adrenal Hormone Testing- for those that are stressed out, anxious and or depressed
6.Thyroid Adrenal Hormone Testing to help those learn why weight loss may be a challenge and why there may be issues with the thyroid
7. Hair, Tissue, Mineral Analysis Testing- To reveal toxins and deficiencies to achieve a healthy balance
An Integrative Health Practitioner is NOT a Medical Provider! Which means also NOT a substitute for your PRIMARY CARE provider. Your Integrative Health Practitioner WILL NOT Treat disease, Diagnose disease, or Prescribe any medications for ANY ILLNESS.