Heal Thy Self Mind and Body Wellness Inc. is a Practice that does not only Heal The body but also emphasizes the importance of Living The WORD of The Most High In Obedience and Faith in order to Heal the spirit and the body as a Whole. This is a vital aspect when learning to balance all aspects of Health and Wellness.
As an Israelite Practice, the values of Our Hebrew Israelite heritage and culture is the foundation and core of our healing. Heal Thy Self Mind and Body Wellness Inc. has a mission to heal Our community by implementing a balance of strong faith, obedience in The Most High and steady Works by taking the necessary initiative needed to ensure success. This is how Our Ah'ba intended Us, His children to live. This is done Decency and Order by following His laws statues and commandments. Heal Thy Self Mind and Body Wellness Inc. will encourage the Word and Laws of The Most High through out their client's health and wellness journey because with out a solid foundation rooted in the Most High there is no True Balance.
Heal Thy Mind and Body Wellness Inc. follows the the dietary restrictions and will implement them for ALL clients.
Israelites are given a set of Dietary Laws. These laws were recorded by Moses and can be found in Leviticus chapter 11 and Deuteronomy chapter 14.
For further edification and knowledge please read.
1. Thou shalt have NO other Gods before me.
2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I The Most High thy Ah'ba am a jealous Ah'ba, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
3. Thou shalt not take the name of The Most High thy Ah'ba in vain; for The Most High will not hold him guiltless that taketh His name in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the The Most High thy Ah'ba: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days The Most High made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore The Most High blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it.
5. Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which The Most High thy Ah'ba giveth thee.
6. Thou shalt not kill.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8. Thou shalt not steal.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbor’s.
For further edification and knowledge on the importance of
obedience for the Children of The Most High
(Read) Deuteronomy Chapter 28
verse 1. And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of The Most High thy Ah'ba, to observe and to do all His commandments which I command thee this day, that The Most High thy Ah'ba will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
Verse 2, And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of The Most High thy Ah'ba.
Verse 15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of The Most High thy Ah'ba, to observe to do all His commandments and His statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
"LET ALL THINGS BE DONE DECENCYLY AND IN ORDER" 1 CORINTHIANS 14:40
Copyright © 2021 Heal Thy Mind and Body Wellness Inc. - All Rights Reserved.